hospital stay kkh

hi mummies, what type & how many clothing did u bring for baby during hospital stay at kkh?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

hello mummy i brought too much 😅 during your stay there with bb, baby will be provided with swaddle, clothes and hat. they dont change bb tho unless you request to change into what you brought i recommend these for gg home x1 clothing (onesie/romper) x1 swaddle x1 set of mittens and booties, x1 bb hat

Read more
Super Mom

Just 1 set for going home. I brought a romper, mittens, booties and a swaddle. Oh for the cute factor (lol), I brought a hat for fun. Baby’s romper and swaddle are provided while baby is staying there. Same for diapers, wet wipes. The basic essentials. They also bathe baby there.

Thành viên VIP

At least 2 or 3 sets of clothes per day. Get something that baby is used to already to help with coping in a strange environment.

Thành viên VIP

I just brought a onesie frm mothercare and a baby hat.. thats all.. during the stay thr the baby will put on kkh top

1 set for you and baby can already, hospital will provide everything for the mummy and the baby :)

Super Mom

Just one set for the baby to go home with will be good enough :) They will provide the rest.

Thành viên VIP

1 set can alr. cause during the stay, they will provide you everyday clothing for your baby.

1 set for going home and if you want, can bring extra set in case baby puked or poo/pee.

Super Mom

Maybe two sets just in case leakage of pee or poo when checking out of hospital

Thành viên VIP

1 should be enough as only need for discharge