Having another child

Hi mummies, wanted to get some of your opinions. 1. What is a good age gap between 2 children? 2. Do you think 2 children better than single child? Why? 3. Will you consider having another child when your marriage is rocky?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I personally have one kid and do have plans for second one but I’m scared that I can’t handle or balance out the love. 1) 2-3 is a good age gap because by the time the newborn arrives, the older toddler can communicate and understands better. Older toddler can also help to teach your younger kid. 2) Depends on how you see it, but definitely don’t have a second for the sake of company for the first. If you’re financially stable and have enough space and have the thought of a second child then go for it. I grew up in a 6 siblings family and as the second child, I am also the most left out one. Whereas my cousin is the only child, she grew up as a gem. Also, having a sibling doesn’t always guarantee they will always be there to share your load or be there for you, some siblings are toxic (like mine). 3) Definitely NO.

Read more