Best bottle brands

Hi mummies, can you suggest good feeding bottle brands for newborns? I'm 27 weeks now so just researching best feeding bottles. For now tommee tippee is in my list #firsttimemom #advice #pregnancy #bantusharing

8 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Honestly it depends on the baby afterwards. I bought tommee tippee and introduce to baby after a month. He has no problem whatsoever and after 6 months I change to another bottle brand and baby can accept as well. Suggest to buy only one first and see if your baby has no problem then you can continue with the bottle.

Đọc thêm
2mo trước

Yea im afraid of that only if the baby rejects it but already buy too many 😂

Hegen, as I love how the square shape doesn’t make the milk stuck at any angle. The round shape made milk in the bottle needs to be slightly tilted in position

If you’re to use sterilizer pls avoid Dr. Brown’s & Philips Avent’s at the moment cos they currently have lawsuits case ongoing

2mo trước

My choice is always heorshe. From bottles to pacifier to sippy cup. All PPSU type. My daughter liked them so much ❤️ Give it a shot!

Any bottle also can.. as long as u introduce them early.. if more than 6 months, mostly baby will reject bottle

Influencer của TAP

tommee tippee anti colic 😍

he or she👍🏼

Hagen ❤️

Heorshe