Maternity pad

Hi mummies! This may sound like a silly question but I recently got 2 packs of this maternity pad as blessing but was wondering what’s the loop for?? Also, is it not recommended to use normal menstrual sanitary pads instead? Not sure how many maternity pads I should stock up for postpartum! #firsttimemom #firstbaby #pregnancy

Maternity pad
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Wear it like sanitary pad but the loop to put string and hold the pad in place. You will have to tie the string around your hips. I will usually buy 4 packs (would prepare more than less) Depend how often you change and how long you will be using it. Alternatively you can try another brand Pureen Madame Maternity Pad, quite comfortable too.

Read more

The loop is to err dk loop at ur underwear or a string.. like to hold it in place if I’m not wrong. Can use normal pads, just that maternity pads are softer but still up to you. I personally prefer Kotex overnight panties.

I used normal pads tat i used for my period for postpartum 😅 i bought maternity pads n realised not much diff. This was prob what they let me use at the hosp.. i hate it 😆

Influencer của TAP

i only used once supplied y hospital and used the usual kinda pads after

Thành viên VIP

i use pureen madame maternity pad