Baby First Book

Hi Mummies, any recommendations for baby first book? And where to buy? And when do you guys start giving your baby?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Try bringing your baby to the library first to see what kind of books he / she are interested in. It's easier that way. I took my 6 months old to the library for the first time, so far she's more keen on those big picture kind of book, colourful and big font and then I bought her a baby book which is very colourful inc animal pictures. Popular has a different age range for babies, you can check them out

Read more

There is a bookstore at Chinatown Point Basement 2. They sell popular authors' books at a lower price compared to book depository. The only con side is that you will need to carry the books home, but the prices are definitely cheaper by 4-5 dollars as compared to outside.

Thành viên VIP

I bought from TaoBao and read aloud to my baby at night. I heard NLB gives free books to newborn too:) you may wanna check! I’m in a SuperMom groupchat with many FTM and STM. You may wanna consider joining to gather good info:)

Thành viên VIP

I bought cloth books online for my baby. My husband bought children story books from Popular and will read to her every night from 3 months onwards.

Thành viên VIP

Book depository! I started at 2 months old. Just keep reading and letting my lo look at pictures

Thành viên VIP

I bought mine from Popular. Read to my child from day one, never too early to start(:

Bought cloth book online

I brought from shopee

Thành viên VIP

shopee!