Any mummies pretend to cry to see your toddler's reaction? Not crying with tears just the sound. Will your toddler cry when he/she sees you cry?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Some how my kids know that i am fake crying, they will beat me back, But there is once during an argument with my husband, i literally broke down crying, my elder also cried with me but at the same time comforting me. Kids know whether our cries are real or fake

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24839)

Yes,he run away from me and came back with a box of tissue...took one and tried to wipe my “tears” and kissed me.Even when he sees me sad,he would come and comfort me by trying to kiss me.

hahaha no. they will just look at me blankly. sometimes my older boy will come and hug me. other times he just goes on playing.

i did try on my 20 mths gal. she make the shhh and put her finger on her lips and ask mi to shhhh 😂😂

My boy would just laugh at me. He seems to know I'm faking it. Haven't really cried in front of them before.

He will want me to carry him at that point so as to look at my face to know the problem with me.

My boy would cry when he see that I cry but he was abt 9 Mths then... currently 11 Mths still the same

My boy will cry too when he was 9mths old. Did this experiment.😊

He tries to calm me down, by holding me.