Mummies, please share your secrets to weight loss after birth...

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

One of my friends lost her weight mainly through breastfeeding. While she didn’t exactly watch her diet, she tried to eat well (well balanced meals, nutritious snacks) and had plenty of fluid everyday. Also, she took the stairs everyday when she brought her baby down to the park (her main form of exercise). Haha.. and she said her baby was her weight training (still is) and she thought those helped in her weight loss. And here’s a great workout for mummies: https://www.facebook.com/129711433743670/videos/943258245722314/

Read more

Yes, I managed to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight due to breastfeeding (about 3 months after delivery). I think it is due to the fats burning during latching on and need to wake up more frequent plus lack of sleep at night to do the latching enable me to lose weight faster.

Breastfeeding do help a lot but after you stop and keep on eating the weight just come back! I signed up for kickboxing class and eat lesser rice at night! I hear from friend that coconut oil help to lose weight but I haven't really tested if it works I will share with you

The only secret is to breastfeed your baby! I lost about 20kg after I total breastfeed my boy for the first 8 months. Just need to make sure your take enough nutrients and food so the baby would get all the wonderful breast milk.

Walking helps! A friend of mine got her pre pregnancy (hot) bod after just 3 months. She downloaded a walking app that counts the number of steps she takes. She aimed to walk 10000 steps and more everyday and it worked!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3937)

Breastfeeding and the Nike workout app :) it has videos so it's easy to follow. Workouts are categorized according to the problem area and best of all, most of the workouts are 20min or less :)

Beast feeding , house works, take care your children and look after your husband that is the end of day, you will never gain weight because no time to eat

Thành viên VIP

Breastfeeding for the win!!! 20 kilos nawla sa akin after ko manganak hanggang 6 months panganay ko kaso nung nagstop ako ayun biglang taba ulit hehehehe...

I lost weight gradually 2months after birth ,i ate everything i like but in small portion, balance eating less to no rice at all