Baby feeding

Mummies out there! Roughly which month onwards do you all start giving your baby water and solids? If so, roughly at which time of the day was the feeding of water and solid?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! As a mother with experience, I can share that introducing water and solids to your baby is an exciting milestone. Every baby is different, but generally, you can start giving small sips of water when your baby is around 6 months old. This can be offered after their regular milk feedings, and it's a good idea to introduce it in a sippy cup to help them transition from a bottle. When it comes to solids, you can start introducing them around 6 months as well. Begin with single-grain baby cereal mixed with breast milk or formula, then gradually add pureed fruits and vegetables. Start with just a few spoonfuls once a day, then gradually increase to two or three meals a day. It's important to remember that every baby is unique, so it's best to consult with your pediatrician before making any changes to your baby's diet. They can provide personalized recommendations based on your baby's individual needs. And always remember to watch for signs of readiness, such as sitting up with support and showing interest in food. I hope this helps, and feel free to reach out if you have any more questions about feeding your little one! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

6 months when she can sit upright and is not wobbly or slumped forward in the high chair. Also when she shows interest in food. Started with lunchtime. I only feed water after meals or snacks. Not at random timings as their water intake has to be controlled still.

5 months because our PD said can for our baby, depends on your baby too. Roughly gave close to lunch time, PD said then will be like lunch time next time. Then earlier in the day in case of any allergy too :)

6 months,but I wish I started at 5.5 months when he could sit assisted and head not too wobbly. Started off with 1 meal a day in the daytime. Then work up to 3 meals a day ideally by around 7 months.

Influencer của TAP

me ard 8mths... prefer afternoons