Things I hate about my in laws

Mummies out there, how do you deal with in laws when they annoy you? These are the things I hate (just to list a few) - 1) My MIL wants to see my baby but I am expected to bring my baby over. 2) Unmarried SIL with no children and no experience taking care of children come and tell me how to take care of my baby. Yes I am sure you know better *sarcasm*. What makes you think you can go around advising parents? Are you expert in the field? What experience do you have? 3) SIL likes to pretend punching baby in front of him. Why would you do that? Don't you know children learn by modelling? Ohh... sorry I forgot (refer to point 2) 4) Aunt-in-law who advocates hitting children to discipline them. She even tapped/hit my baby on his leg to demonstrate. I don't even bear to hit my baby. Who is she to do that? I regret not stopping her in time. Hope to hear some advice on how to deal with stupid people.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

As much as possible, don't bring the baby over. Find excuses to escape. Haiz, at least you can maybe escape. Mine will come every weekend and stay over to "take care" of my twins. But in fact, I'm taking care of three people cause some of the things my in law does is wrong and so I have to keep an eye on her

Read more
3y trước

Seriously don’t understand why these elderly can’t give us some break....... Jiayou all mummies