Hi mummies, is it okay to bring my LO 2month 2 weeks to melaka /KL or stay cation in Singapore? Will LO not used to the environment? I am afraid that my LO will not sleep well and wants to go home. I nv bring him out to stay over night before so I not sure how he is going to react. My husband say he took a week off for my birthday and wanting to bring me out for vacation or stay cation. But he don't know I am so worry about my LO. He say he will be okie. I don't want to waste my husband leave as his work is very busy but I also not wanting to make my LO uncomfortable. Please advice me what to do..

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Depends on how easy your LO takes to new environment. I brought mine for vacation on his 3rd, 6th and 7th month and each last between 4-8 days and he dealt with it perfectly. We tried fights, long coach journeys, long road trips on the road. Some vacations we travel so much that we stayed in different accommodations at different locations every night. If you still feel unsure then a staycation might be better for a start.

Read more