Job switch during pregnancy

Hello mummies, do any of you know of anyone who job switched during pregnancy? I’m really stressed up at my work and even tho I’m paid pretty well, the environment is highly toxic and unhealthy for mental health. Need some advice! I’m 13 weeks now!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just left my old job cos it was too toxic too.. left when I was Abt 12 wks.. left without a job.. was hoping to find one that can accept my pregnancy (but sadly no news came back after I told all prospects I'm pregnant).. lol but I'm prepared la.. so my contingency when I decided to leave was to find a part time den take a break then find a job again after birth.. mental health is more important when I decided to resign! :)

Read more

you will need to tell ur potential employer that u are pregnant during interview because they have to be prepared for you to go on ML after. so at times.... we might not have an offer :( new job environment and new colleagues also might pose stress and anxiety too. so do consider well :)

1y trước

that's what I plan too for myself! part time, no ML eventually tho. but see if it's more suitable.