Stitches like pain

Hi mummies, I'm experiencing this stitches like pain for this 2 days..went to kk and told me to eat Panadol..but the pain still persist..should I be worry? I'm 30 weeks plus pregnant..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing stitches-like pain. It's understandable to feel concerned, especially since the pain has persisted despite taking Panadol. Stitches-like pain during pregnancy can sometimes be due to round ligament pain, which is a common discomfort as the ligaments supporting your uterus stretch. However, since you're 30 weeks plus pregnant and the pain is ongoing, it's essential to follow up with your healthcare provider. They can assess your symptoms more thoroughly to rule out any other potential causes of the pain. In the meantime, try to rest and avoid strenuous physical activity. You can also apply a heating pad to the area for some relief. Remember to stay hydrated and maintain a healthy posture to alleviate any discomfort. If the pain continues or worsens, don't hesitate to seek further medical advice. Your well-being and that of your baby are the top priorities. Take care and stay well. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I got this too esp in my left ribs during 2nd trimester, comes and goes throughout the day. Gynae told me it’s just the position of the baby putting pressure so I feel pain. Stopped feeling the rib pain aft entering 3rd trim

what is stitches like pain?..

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕