Hi mummies, im currently pregnant with no2, however suddenly my no1 dislikes me. Doesnt want me to carry. When i carry him he will either scratch me or bite me. He is ok with everyone except me. What can i do? Why is this happening? ? i didnt scold or beat him at all. He was always ok with me only recently sudden change in him.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have you told your no1 that you're pregnant? There's a belief that your child will know when you're expecting. In my case, I did notice signs of neediness in my first and last trimester. lots of tantrums and seeking for attention. I don't know if it's related to my pregnancy but most people concluded that it was. What I did was to keep giving them lots of cuddles. Read books on new siblings (some suggestions here http://www.netmums.com/baby/after-the-birth-helping-your-child-adjust-to-a-new/books-about-babies-to-share-with-your-child). reassure them nothing will change with the arrival of new baby (I keep reiterating they are so lucky that there's an extra person to love them)...basically anything to make them feel better. At the same time try to explain to him that biting and hitting you is painful and most importantly tell him you love him

Read more
8y trước

But mine is only 10mo. I hav always been cuddling him. Singing and patting him to bed. I only told him he is a big boy now, gonna be a big bro soon. I don say tt often, probably 1-2x only. Tts all. Jus so sudden that he is rejecting me. Not only that, he seems very angry with me. Those elderly told me that he knows there will be new sibling and kind of "jealous" thats why a drastic change in his attitude towards me. I dono hw true. But feels rather upset. Cox he used to be very excited when sees

Happened to me too and it was heartbreaking. He is definitely jealous even though he is so young. I'm afraid you will have to continue to be thick-skinned and stick to him even more. If you can, spend more time with him alone without any other family members around. This is so that if he rejects you, there is no one else he can turn to except for you. He will get better as long as you constantly show him that you are always there for him. It will take time - don't give up!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17257)