BAD Morning sickness

Hi Mummies, im currently in my 7weeks going to 8. Started my Morning sickness 4days ago. Haven been eating well due to nauseous and have been throwing out almost everything i eat including fruits like apple. And haven been sleeping well because of a bad migraine. Tried hot and cold towel, it doesnt help. Can someone with the same experience to advice me on what i can do to makes me feel better.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If it’s really bad, it’ll be great to visit your Gynae and ask for some form of medication to ease the nausea. I also bought seasick bands from guardian as I read online that morning sickness was similar to seasickness. With a combination of the medication and the seasick band, I was able to feel a lot better though the smell of food still turn me off completely.

Read more
4y trước

I think it’s called diclectin. I cannot really remember. 😅But maybe you can just ask your Gynae for advice. It’s a non-drowsy medication, so it really helped that I could eat the medication and still operate at work.

keep eating cause the baby needs nutrition. Eat fruits, veggies or something healthy.

4y trước

Thank you! but when i eat anything the next moment i threw out. will the baby still get the nutrients?