Prenatal massage

Hi mummies, im currently 29 weeks and thinking of going for a prenatal massage. At which week did you start going for prenatal massage and any recommendation ? Thought of trying babiesbellies. And also, will prenatal massage cause any harm to baby? Scared it might lead to still birth or miscarriage #FTM

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I started mine during 27weeks. It’s very mild and they won’t use strength, they also won’t massage your belly (though I heard some would). You will be lying on your side instead of facedown too. But best to do your research for reputable place before u head down.

I went once I hit 16 weeks. Have tried natureland and madam partum. I preferred the latter. No issue because they’re trained to avoid trigger points that might be harmful. And you lie on your side. It was great!

Im 26 weeks and just went to babiesbellies today! They are quite pro and wont touch your belly. Best prenatal massage in my experience.

I took my prenatal and postnatal massage from babies and bellies and it was really great. I started in 2nd trimester

Influencer của TAP

i engaged babiesbellies for my postnatal... they will b able to advise based on ur concerns

I started mine 22 weeks as i have muscle strain already LOL