7 weeks pregnant

Hi mummies! I'm 7 weeks pregnant, 8 weeks in 3 days! How did your stomach feel at 7 weeks pregnant? Mine still feels wobbly, nothing hard yet. Kinda worried, lol! No vomiting, nausea on and off. Sore boobs & pain behind the ears. That's about it. Would appreciate input on how your stomach felt, was it hard already? My first scan is scheduled on my 8th week. Can't help but to worry. 🥲 #firstbaby #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Baby is still very small at 7 weeks. Can start eating folic acid if you haven't yet. Maybe you are one of the lucky ones with no vomiting at all! :) My tummy started slowly showing at about 14 weeks(?) I think... Tummy will get hard in tri 2!

Firstly, congrats to you! During week 7 I had mild nausea and feel bloated with reflux after eating. I had many light spotting episodes ( most of you here probably will not have). I am 12 weeks now and stomach is still soft soft 😂

2y trước

thank you mummy! and congrats to you too! i didnt have spotting but last night I noticed a very tiny amount of light brown discharge. smaller than 1cm.. googled and it said it might be old blood from uterus. hehe, thank you for letting me know how your stomach feelS! i was worried 😂 my sis is 1 week & a half ahead pregnant and she too said her stomach still feels soft soft 🤭