Hi is this normal?

Hi, I’m now 9 weeks pregnant. Scan on 7 weeks was ok. The next gyane appt will be in 4 weeks times. Around 12-13weeks pregnant. What do you do in between this period to ease of anxiety and worry? And also boobs no longer feel sore and tummy not as bloated. #advicepls

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just relax, live day by day normally. Don’t think too much about symptoms unless you’re bleeding. You’ll have to get used to the long wait in between scans as you go further into your pregnancy journey.. sometimes 8 weeks, sometimes 9 weeks have to wait for the next scan. In between is just listening to baby’s heart rate. Time flies so while you anticipate your next scan, be sure to talk to your belly, eat your folic acid or prescribed supplements, have well-balanced meals, drink plenty of water, squeeze in some walking, spend time with husband, spend some me time, and enjoy all the days of your pregnancy as once baby is out, you’ll miss every single bit of it. The toughest part is 1st trimester, 2nd more relaxed, baby bump starting to show, still can do things normally. When you reach 3rd trimester, start preparing for birth and after-birth already. Once baby is out, a whole new level of stress, anxiety, pain, aches, constant worrying, over-thinking, 24hrs-not-enough days, pumping sessions, crying baby, sleepless nights etc awaits you.

Read more

I just carried on with life 😂 Do not hesitate to call the clinic/centre for any advice. I called pretty often to ask about what food and medications that are safe for mums😅 I also rub my non-existent belly and think about how we hope to see him/her in the near future too just to spiritually interact with the fetus. Maybe many do not believe that the fetus can feel it but I chose to believe that it can☺️ I think it's very important to also maintain a good mood and positive attitude. 4 weeks pass pretty quickly!

Read more

yes i think its normal as long as you are lowrisk, now im in my 2nd trimester but doc only see me every 6 weeks 😅. doc last consult me when im 18 weeks will be going to my check up this week at 24weeks