Need my priority seat.

Hey Mummies, I'm 19wks 5days preg. My belly looks huge now and I walk like a penguin🐧. I commute to work by MRT. There are days I wore like loose clothing and I understand that why people don't give up their seat but when I wore super tight clothes that stick to the body which can see my belly bump. I'm quite surprised people don't give up their seats despite me rubbing my belly like obviously🤰🏽, i notice they were looking but their eyes are glued back on their phone. I cant stand too long otherwise I'll get like bits of cramps here and there on my lower belly. How should I ask for a priority seat? What if they don't want to give seats. I don't want to face like embarrassing moments etc. Or even get myself video by some random strangers n em' posting it online. Help 🥲

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think you can go to the control station and get a lanyard that display to give up seat. But ya many people are not very kind to give up seats on public transport

i wont ask just w8 for some1 to give them their sit. there are times that no 1 will give so no choice just stand but make sure to hold properly.

i am already 27weeks and people still don't give up their seats in the mrt . i can't be bothered, i just stand really .

2y trước

what are you on about? this person said she don't care if people don't give the seats up, she is okay standing up. what's with the rude comments? if you gonna be mean to people's opinion, just save it. keep shut and don't come here. this is a place for people to share their concerns, worries and opinions. shame on you.

that’s why I prefer taking buses to mrt. Even on buses during peak hours is also difficult to get seats

Usually i would asked for it. I cant stand long too.. Dont worry, people can be quite nice.

just get the sticker from passenger service or ask say do u really need the seat.