Week 16 and cramp when stand/walk

Hey mummies, currently on week 16. Notice whenever i walk for quite long like an hour or stand in mrt (journey about 20 mins) my abdomen start to cramp. Anyone experiencing the same?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

Hello Tania it is normal although it is better you discuss with your gynae during your next visit you can tell where exactly the pain is. Also pls try to sit in the mrt. About the walk, my gynae told me gradually increase the time from 20 mins in week 12 to 30 mins two weeks after that and 40 mins 2 weeks after that and just stay at that. Closer to third trimester when belly gets bigger you might feel slight breathlessness while walking so walk slowly and you can even reduce the time and distance accordingly. You cannot walk the same distance at the same pace for the same time as days pass. Walking and keeping yourself active is important but straining or pushing yourself is not recommended

Read more

Hi mummy! This is normal! U get super lethargic when u reach 3rd trimester. Whatever it is, dont push urself so much. If you need to walk long distance, stop for awhile and take a 5-10min rest. Thats what i did. It feels annoying but slowly u get used to it. Yes the doctor always recommend us mummies to walk more but always remember to do what ur body able to. Slowly but surely. I was totally getting cramps at second trimester when i walk more or even seat for too long. When i was at 3rd, the bed is my bestfriend😂😂😂. So please please please dont push urself so much. ❤️❤️

Read more
1y trước

Just hold your tummy and rubbed ur tummy infront of them man! Thats what i did..😂😂😂