Confinement food

Hi mummies! I am just wondering how do you settle confinement food without the help of mother or in-law? As edd is just an estimate..the actual birth date is hard to predict..Are confinement meal delivery able to deliver the food as soon as we get home? The nanny we hire is only able to make it after a certain date..I am just worried if baby comes out much earlier

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also ordered from Tian Wei. They are very accomodating to special requests, even those quite last minute ones. Once I was too heaty and requested for less ginger herbs in my food. Another time I requested for less red date drink. They were able to adjust both times. Order early have early bird discount I think. Not sure if the promo is still running. :)

Read more
5y trước

Oh ok thanks:)

Super Mom

I ordered from Nouriche (Richfood Pte Ltd). Make a reservation more than 1 mth before your EDD for discounted price. Call them when you’re in the ward after you deliver. They can deliver the food the next day :) service is superb!

5y trước

Ok thanks :)

Super Mom

Ordered confinement meal from Tian Wei. Call them up right after you delivered or maybe when you're in labour, they'll arrange to start delivering your meals after you're discharged.

5y trước

Thành viên VIP

Order from tianwei. There's early bird promo if u order 1mth before your EDD. Just have to inform them after you have delivered :) 2 to 3 days before the delivery!

5y trước

Super Mom

I ordered from rich food. They delivered my food as soon as I am back home. Just email and inform them when you have delivered

5y trước

Thành viên VIP

Can try Thomson medical confinement food. The food is delicious, it arrives at your doorstep with warm/hot serving dishes!

i order from tianwei, once u deliver yr baby, u can call them to deliver nxt day, every meal got 2 red date drink

5y trước

Oic ok thanks:)

Thành viên VIP

Home delivery confinement meal! If you prefer hospital meals, Thomson medical also has such service

Ordered from tianwei. Do check if is near cny as there may be some additional charges for the cny menu

5y trước

Yes my edd falls during cny will check thanks!

Thành viên VIP

U can order from chilli padi or tianwei confinement food.

5y trước

Thanks nvr heard of chilli padi will check it out :)