Shocking Glucose (Sugar Level) Test Resultsssss

Hi mummies! I just went for a glucose test and my results during the 3rd blood in-take was not satisfactory. A normal would be 8.5 but i got 9.5 instead, which indicates high sugar level. Anyone went through the same thing & how to overcome gestational diabetes? Worried for my baby....

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Is this your first pregnancy? I have gestation diabetes during all my 3 pregnancy,while this is your first test. You observe first, try to cut down the sweet stuff and drinks you are taking. Normally after pregnancy it will go back to normal. Check with your gynae see what opinion he gives. Jiayo mummies

Read more
3y trước

hi Jenny, may I know if there is any signs to tell if one has GD? as I find that recently after a sugar drink (milo) or sugared meal (rice) I felt more tired and bloated like food come, wonder if it is because I have high sugar level. previously on week 20 I did the hand prick and my glucose level is normal.. I will be gng GD test on wk 24, currently I am in wk 22, so asking around to see if I can pick up any signs and symptoms prior to doing the test..

i had gdm...took care of my diet, no carbs, no sugar anything. i do cheat more than once awhile...but i turn out fine during delivery and my son is born w low sugar 😑

Thành viên VIP

Just control your diet, reduce your sugar lvl n carbo also.. n do light exercises when u can. Discipline yourself so u wont worry so much ok!

Thành viên VIP

My results are the same as yours! In 3rd trimester now and so far doctor told me baby is normal size so that's a relief for me :)