Baby seizure in the womb?

Hi mummies, I was sleeping when I felt baby violently shake inside. Google told me that it might be startling reflexes or otherwise seizure. My gynae appointment is in a week and I'm just wondering if this is normal at all? My baby is super active but the movements seem weird a while ago (feels like hands and feet were up vibrating). I'm currently 28 weeks btw, thanks in advanced for your reply :)

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Experiencing unusual movements from your baby in the womb can be a concerning experience. In most cases, what you described is likely related to your baby's normal movements and reflexes. At 28 weeks, babies are becoming more active, and their movements can sometimes feel different or more pronounced. The sensation you felt could be your baby's startle reflex or a change in position inside the womb. It's common for babies to have moments of increased activity that may feel intense to the mother. However, if you are concerned about the nature of the movements or if they persist in an unusual way, it's important to consult your gynecologist or healthcare provider. During your upcoming gynae appointment, be sure to mention this experience to your doctor. They can perform an assessment to ensure that everything is progressing well with your pregnancy and your baby's development. If you have any other symptoms or concerns, do not hesitate to seek medical advice promptly. Remember, every pregnancy is unique, and it's normal to have questions and worries along the way. Stay connected with your healthcare provider and trust your instincts as a mother. Your well-being and that of your baby are the top priorities. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

My baby is the same too. I had a thought of him having seizures during my early 3rd trimester but nowadays he doesn't seem to have those much, so I'm thinking maybe it's just his muscle twitching. But best to consult your gynae about it if you're too worried. Currently 35w&4d now and baby is still healthy~ 💕💕🥰

Read more

I felt baby vibrating once in awhile too! should be fine...?

Could it be baby hiccup?

2d trước

It shouldn't be tho since hiccups feel different from vibrations. When my baby is having a hiccup, it's in rhythmic beat whereas the vibration is like how your phone vibrates when you receive a call. 🤔🤔

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕