Second hand vape - worried

Hi mummies! I was exposed to 2nd hand vape for an hour or so as my friend’s boyfriend was doing it at dinner. Worried about the effects as I am pregnant in my 3rd trimester. #advicepls #1stimemom #pregnancy

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I understand your concern, and it's important to prioritize the health of both you and your baby. While the long-term effects of secondhand vape exposure are still being studied, it's generally recommended to avoid exposure to any form of smoke or vapor during pregnancy. Vaping involves inhaling aerosolized substances, including nicotine and other chemicals, which can potentially be harmful to both you and your baby. Nicotine can restrict blood flow and oxygen to the baby, which may affect their growth and development. I would recommend discussing this situation with your healthcare provider. They will be able to provide personalized advice based on your specific circumstances and provide any necessary guidance or monitoring. In the future, if you find yourself in a similar situation, it's best to remove yourself from the area where vaping is taking place to minimize exposure. https://www.gotobuuy.com/lookah-seahorse-pro-plus-dab-pen.html

Read more