am i pregnant

Hi mummies! I want to ask u guys & see if anyone has the similar situation as me & ended up pregnant …. Recently ive been having cramps & stomach feeling bloated but my period not due yet…… tried for an ‘early’ pregnancy test but failed cause i might may have tested too early cos i googled it they say mayb is the HCG not formed thats why the kit cant detect……. ( cos u know u want to know whether u are pregnant or not when it comes to this kind of situation and feeling excited to know the answers before the period due ) & So are there any possible chances that im pregnant? Anyone encountered the same situation as me & ended up pregnant…..

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Best is test 1 week after your menses supposed to come. Means after 1 week late period then test is most accurate. No point guessing now because PMS and pregnancy symptoms are super similar. I tried guessing before too but just gave up and used the test kit as guessing and thinking too much may lead to more stress and anxiety. Even if you have so called new symptoms never experienced before, it may not necessarily point to pregnancy.

Read more

PMS has similar cramps & boatedness too.. I don’t get cramps & sore breast before menstruals. So when I hv mild crampings & sore breast & sensitive nipples, I knew right away I might be pregnant. Best to wait until your menses is late for an accurate test! Sending you some baby dusts over!!

Read more
3y trước

For me i dont rly encounter bloating before period normally …. I mean all along dont have before …

My first pregnancy symptom is soreness of nipples. Tested positive on pregnancy test but very faint line before missed period. Now im 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant ☺️

Hi, you can only wait now and test again~ Don’t stress yourself over it. I only took mine 2 weeks after I missed my period, results came out almost immediately. :)

Super Mom

I have felt bloated before finding out I was pregnant and I normally put on some weight as well. Stay calm mama and eat and rest well :) try distracting yourself :)

hi there, you might want to wait till nearer to your menses date before testing on hcg again =) good luck!

test with clear blue honnie it's able to detect early pregnancies even days before your period