Extreme Fatique In A First Trimester!

Hello mummies! I am new here and I just recently found out that I'm pregnant with a 7 weeks old baby. I am extremely dizzy everyday including short of breathe and breast pain (the breast pain is no joke...). Please share your body changes during your pregnancy here!

160 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Hello mummies! Congrats on all of your pregnancies! I just turned 8 weeks pregnant and my experiences were horrible! I feel breathless easily and everything i do becomes so slow, even when walking i feel like i'm an 80 year old granny! 😂 I also got so so tired without doing anything and all i want to do is just to lie down the whole day, yes even on weekends! I feel so nausea and morning sickness is like a 24/7 sickness to me, what i eat doesn't goes down but comes back all out! I do get hungry but just don't have the appetite to eat and just the thought of food makes me sick and puke-y again! 🤮 If i'm hungry and don't eat, i'll throw up even more even though there's nothing to vomit out. So i take really small meals like fruits or butter crackers just to fill me up and some nutrients for the baby. You can ask your gynae for some nausea pills too. I hope you'll feel better soon! Take care and stay safe mummies! ❤️

Read more
12mo trước

same. I am 7 weeks and I am so tired but I try to push through it. I'm so worried that I move at a face pace at work and carry heavy stuff that it will affect my baby. was in the hospital for severe dehydration so mummies please remember to hydrate.