Extreme Fatique In A First Trimester!

Hello mummies! I am new here and I just recently found out that I'm pregnant with a 7 weeks old baby. I am extremely dizzy everyday including short of breathe and breast pain (the breast pain is no joke...). Please share your body changes during your pregnancy here!

160 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am 7 weeks pregnant but I don't have morning sickness, or baka late lang ddting? Hehehe sabe naman nila morning sickness is not for everyone napapaisip tuloy ako bakit di ako nagsusuka. Pero I felt different kinds of pains. Cramps, jabbing pains and all kasi nagka UTI ako nung 1st month. Buti nlng may open na hospital na tumatanggap but with referral dito sa Manila. Yung breast ko feeling ko medyo mas bmigat narin. God bless u all in these difficult times! 😇❤️

Read more
4y trước

Same po. 2 pregnancy test are all positive pero wala ako masyadong nararamdaman. Even heartbeat ni baby.😔 Minsan biglang nahihilo, sinisikmura. Pero parang hindi ako kuntento sa ganon lang. Parang gusto ko tuloy ulit magPT.😅

Hello everyone, i have just signed up and love this app already! 😊 I am 7 weeks pregnant and i didn’t have any nausea or food cravings just yet but i do feel more hungry than usual. Recently have felt a bit more tired so in the last couple of days i have been having little naps in the afternoon and waking up really early in the morning. Breast pain has been going on for a long time now but it seems it’s getting a bit better.

Read more

Almost 7 weeks pregnant here. Lagi po ako nag vomit. Everyday. Walang mintis. Hindi lang isang beses. Usually after meals pa or kapag ayaw ko ng amoy ng food. Wala ako gusto kainin. Wala ako gana. Gusto ko lang pirmi ako nakahiga or upo. Muntik na rin magcollapse recently. Always feel like may fever ako kaya nahihirapan ako mag work (field work po ako). I usually go home early kasi hindi ko na kaya yung pagod ko. Hoping na mas better next trimester.

Read more

7 weeks and 6 days for my twins. laging pagod ang feelin, lalo sa konting kilos. mabigat ang ulo minsan sa umaga, gusto pa itulog pero need magwork 😅 gutom palagi pero dali din mabusog. wala akong diziness and vomiting pa na nararamdaman. irritable minsan, at lagi mainit ang pakiramdam, dapat may electric fan kagad. question...duphaston ang reseta sa akin for 1month, bukod sa folic. anyone here taking the same?

Read more
11mo trước

Same here

Entered to my week 6 nw, I feel different everyday. I was bloated whole day yesterday. Only had milo, chicken, soup for 3 meals. But, I could finish my lunch nasi lemak today, and took an apple as teabreak. I suddenly nauseous and dizzy at 5:30pm, but I feel ok after taken my dinner. Sometimes, my stomach cramped. I burp a lot, I fart a lot. They told me every weird symptoms are normal in pregnancy.

Read more

Hi... thats all part and parcel of the pregnancy journey! Every pregnncy is different. I didnt find out i was pregnant till 8 weeks, where i experienced food and smell aversions, and gradually faced very bad morning sickness as well as feeling sleepy all the time. Felt so sick most of the time too. Am at 34 weeks now... feeling slightly better. The hardship i went thru is coming to an end... cant wait to meet baby now!

Read more

Congratulations!! My first trimester was terrible. Felt so exhausted and depressed all the time, slept so much. Boobs hurt like crazy. Whole body aching. Felt nauseous 24/7 and couldnt hold my food down. Couldnt even take ginger tea and dry biscuits to alleviate the nausea so I resorted to baby food cos I was very desperate to get nutrients into my body. But hang in there! Second trimester got better for me.

Read more

Do you still go to checkups even during ECQ? I just found out I'm pregnant via PT. Based on an app I used, I'm approximately 7wks. But hindi pa ako nakakapunta for ultrasound because outpatient clinics are closed. 😢 I feel all the symptoms na. Who has the same dilemma? I texted my OB and told me to take prenatal vits muna. But im concerned kasi I'm 42 and considered high risk pregnancy ako.

Read more
4y trước

Im 7 weeks pregnant also. Folic 5mg and vitamin b complex nireseta sa akin

During my first trimester, I couldn't eat anything without throwing up at least once for each meal, and alighting from the train every 2 stops just to throw up. Tiredness wasn't that much of an issue as I was on bedrest for the entire first trimester and only returned back to work upon second trimester. But it all got better during second trimester except for the fact I got even more forgetful 😂😂😂

Read more

Aoi I feel dizzy all the time, I was worrying that was just me ... I'm 7 weeks today but I didn't feel any nausea yet. I hope that it's normal too. About your shortness of Breath, do you have asthma or bronchitis? because I have both and I had thought that my shortness of breath sometimes was because of asthma, good to know that is pregnancy related ... Best of luck for you ❤

Read more