18 Replies

VIP Member

I'd say it depends on your comfort level! Some parents are more sensitive to it, others are okay :) I'd say that you could try washing them with laundry detergent for baby clothes, otherwise you can just pass them down to others who don't mind! Like what the other mummy said, you should check whether they want it back - especially if it's family/close friends :) For clothes, I'd say you don't ever have to buy any because there's already so many passed down and clothes that you can get secondhand at great condition - they outgrow clothes so fast it's just not worth it to spend on them until 3-4 years old :) 90% of my son's clothes from birth are passed down/blessed by others!

VIP Member

With yellow stains i will not use. I will just use whatever is available. Some of the yellow stains are due to prolong keeping. which is normal but i still don't use it. Only use those without stains. No point buying newborn clothes. Some babies born, can't even wear newborn size clothes cos they are big. If you intend to purchase, purchase those 3-6m Would be good for after birth til 5m

It depends on your own comfort level. I would try to wash and if cannot remove, I’ll just throw away. If u want, buy a few but not too expensive ones for baby. Surely no need to scrimp until this extend even if baby grows fast? Wouldn’t u want to see baby able to wear nice clothes?

VIP Member

Can try washing with baking soda, vinegar, milk bottle wash. Usually the yellow stains are due to milk stain and storage stain. Can be removed just need some effort to rub and soak overnight. Can consider donating it via Carousell if you mind. Some are ok with the stain.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23694)

VIP Member

Some are still new or worn probably once. Use your discretion, pick the ones that are still wearable, wash them first and yes I would use them...it can save cost and unneccessary wastage...reduce, reuse, recycle

If it's for homeware I'll just wash it. Yellow stains are usually due to long time in storage. Unless the stains are really very bad. Otherwise just use it, after all they grow too fast.

Just rewash and i use it for homewear. But pls ask if your friend if she wanted it back. I came across friend who gave away and did not mentioned but when i gave away, she wanted it back ... 😮

But can the stain be remove ? Using baby detergent ?

VIP Member

What kind of yellow stains? Erm to be honest, some yellow stains can be milk stains while some can be poop stains. If you're unsure maybe discard the ones with stains while keep the rest?

VIP Member

I tried to wash with baby detergent and it didn't come off. Depends on your comfort level, I'll be still using them at home since baby outgrow them fast.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles