I don't want to abort but i need my mom's support. What do i do?

Hello mummies!! I have told them about my pregnancy and tomorrow i my first appointment at kkh and I'm a little nervous and idk what to expect and also my mum is asking me to abort and she wants me to ahort no matter what but i want the child....Any advice?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Write a note on a piece of paper saying that you want to keep your baby but your mum wants you to abort it. When you register at the clinic, see if you can get your mum away for a couple of seconds, then slip the note to the ladies at the registration counter and ask them to pass it to your doctor, so your doctor has a heads up before you go in to the room with your mum.

Read more
4y trước

Ok thank u!!

Thành viên VIP

Try to slow talk with your mum. No matter how angry she can be. Talk to her nicely, even if she raise her voice and yell her lungs out. Let her explain why she wants you to abort. Then take the chance to talk to her nicely. Tell her how much u want to keep. Sometimes, doing things the harsh way won't help but the softer way works. Hope things goes smooth for you. Takecare!

Read more
4y trước

I think it will he bad for your health too to abort. I'm not sure. Because my friend aborted and now she has trouble conceiving.

my parents were like urs. i had 2 forced abortions & now have a baby girl. would u like some advice? drop your ig handle i’ text u