Pelvic Girdle Pain

Hi mummies, I had been having severe pelvic girdle pain which has affected my standing, walking and daily activities. The pain is concentrated on the front pubic area and would like to ask for advices! Tyvm!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

im 36 weeks pregnant. having d same issue and on HL now. Cant do sudden movements specially standing up or moving positions on d bed. doctor advice to bed rest and put pillow on my butt and put my legs up. Cant induce coz i had CS last time. also better if itll come out after 37 weeks. so i just bed rest for now

Read more
2y trước

Hi dear, which hospital are you under? Are you under private or subsidised? Im having the worst pelvic girdle pain and my job needs standing (they dont provide a chair). How am i to ask the doctor for HL (i feel quite embarassed)

hiii! if you're still allowed to exercise try to take a pilates session with an experienced instructor. it's going to be a gentle therapeutic session. but before you try pilates, consult with your gynae!

I had the same issue as well, I find if I sit too long it makes it worse. Need to stretch out and rub the area more to release the tension.

I heard using maternity belt helps

yes try maternity belt

are you pregnant or pp?

2y trước

currently week 35 pregnant