Worried somehow sleep on bb

Any mummies have same worry as me? Whenever i sleep, I am worried i somehow sleep on my baby (coz we sleep side lying)

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

During newborn - 3mo (when she’s learning how to flip), I let her sleep on baby nest between my hubby and me. My hubby who is a heavy sleeper somehow subconsciously will “retreat” when he sense baby before he turns himself. Cant say that it’s all the same for all parents so best to elevate baby slightly higher when cosleeping. Go easy on the pillows and blankets as well. LO is now 19mo and sleeps all over as long as one part of her body touches someone 😊.

Read more

I used to hug my baby to sleep during the times when she getz into her playpen n starts crying once we put her down. But i am a super light sleeper and dont turn/move once i sleep. As time pass it got better n she was ok abit to sleep in the playpen..

Use baby lounger or u may try to get baby get used to sleeping alone in the cot. quite troublesome at first and baby may not want to part with u but to me it really helps aft a few mths as baby will be more independent and can also sleep train

do you mean sleeping on your baby when baby still inside you? it is recommended to sleep on your left side for good blood and oxygen circulation, especially 3rd trimester onwards. so ya you should still sleep side lying

My baby sleeps between me and my hubby and it’s the best for us (at least for me🤣) We place her lounger on our bed so she’s slightly higher than us. And we are mindful of how we sleep, not messy sleepers

Its better not to co-sleep with you baby to prevent SIDs. But if you have to, you can purchase a small bassinet of sorts (I bought the Bonbijou cocoon nest) when bby is sleeping on adult bed.

Influencer của TAP

definitely... fortunately it turned out well 🙏