8 Replies

It is normal, I can’t fit most of my clothes in trimester 1😅 And I don’t even eat for 2... I think it is just our body structure and hormone, some of us has tummy that grow outward more thus seem more ‘pregnant’ than others. And maybe we respond to home one changes more sensitively hence our physical, emotional and mental also changes duly. Don’t worry too much, it will all be ok. Enjoy the journey and stay positive. Take great care and God bless you and Baby!

Hi there, my tummy has been bloated since week 6, 95% of my pre-pregnancy pants can't fit me. Dont worry during this pregnancy journey, I am sure we are able to slim down after giving birth. I am looking forward to TCM slimming, healthy diet and some exercise to slim down after delivery!

VIP Member

I changed out my bra and panties when i was in week5. Pre preggy i was a size M, then changed to L and then XL another month later. Nothing to worry, it just means ur body is expanding quickly. U will get more fluids to these places so do drink alot more water.

hi, Its normal I think. due to hormonal changes. BTW, mummies, I am trying to conceive, can you give me 3 unused balanced pad for lucky blessing? a belief in Taiwan that can helps a lady to pregnant and extend the luck .

I can pass you my unused pad if you want. I'm currently 4mth pregnant

it is normal...in fact you will get used to it until the end of your pregnancy. Times for you to experience maternity wear 😃

All that you are experiencing is normal. Just enjoy the journey with your baby😊

My tummy and my butt have grown lol. I don't know if I am just getting fat!

breast is enlarging is normal

Trending Questions