C section , extremely worried

Hi mummies , first time mum here… I’m very petite , 145cm so gynae recommended c section to prevent any complications. going to have it next week. Very nervous 🥲🥲 just want to check if there are any tips on recovery ?? I’m so scared 🥲🥲#firstbaby #pleasehelp #Csection

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just went through c-sect last week after failed induction. There’s nothing to be worried about, the whole process is surprisingly fast & you won’t be able to feel anything at all. Don’t worry too much and just focus on meeting your baby in less than what seems like 15mins into the surgery! For recovery wise, I strongly recommend you to prepare a binder. It was a tremendous help in my recovery & mobility. And had it on since the day after surgery. You can get the nurses to help you put it on. Have a smooth delivery mummy!

Read more

I went through emergency c-sec last week due to failed induction as well. Agree with previous comment the process is surprisingly fast. You don’t feel pain during the surgery. For recovery, binding helps to restrict some of my ab movement to protect wound area. Bring binder if you have, and compression socks as you won’t be able to walk immediately after. If you don’t have a binder, TMC provided with one too. Just relax and be in the process, you will meet you little one very soon. Have a smooth delivery!

Read more

Im just 5cm taller but my gynae didnt ask me to csec unless my baby remained breech.. unless baby is big then possible y ur gynae wan u go for csec.. i heard ppl say binder helps.. i tink..