First Trimester

Hi mummies, this is my first time currently I'm 6weeks preggo now. During my 5 weeks, i felt nauseous (but never vomit), fatigue, cramped and indigestion as well my breast really sensitive. 2 days ago i ate dragon fruit and got light diarrhoea. now, I feel like normal and breast not really sensitive. Is it normal? #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, i am similar to you to some extent. I am now in 8 weeks. During 5th week, i started having occasional nausea but I wont vomit and I am still able to eat at all meals. But i experience fatigue, like really really tired in general, especially after lunch. The afternoon part is the worst. I’ll feel so tired I can doze off at my work desk. I get occasional cramps too. My gynae whom I saw today said these are all normal. For indigestion, yes too. I cannot eat too full. So now I go for 6 meals a day. Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack/supper. Smaller meals but more meals. For breasts, not super sensitive, but usually at night when I’m in bed I feel it’s more sensitive but not super sensitive either. But otherwise, usually okay. No diarrhea for me. So far I did two scans at 5 weeks and 8 weeks, both looks okay. Gynae also says these symptoms differs from person to person and they are very normal symptoms for early pregnancy. It is also alright to not have the symptoms persistently. If you ate dragon fruit and had diarrhea, try to see if you get diarrhea again with other foods. Switch around. With baby, our body just reacts differently to different things. So try it out and see if you feel better.

Read more
2y trước

Nah no worries. We are all exploring our pregnancy journey, reading your post comforts me that what I’m experiencing is normal too. I’m sure for you, even if the gynae says it’s okay, you’d still be wondering, “really?”. Hahaha. Cause that’s how I feel sometimes. Every little bit of feeling in my body, I’ll wonder, IS MY BABY OKAY MAN… hehe.. but definitely am trying to tell myself to have confidence in my body and my baby.

hi there, sometimes symptoms come and go and shouldn't be a cause of concern. My morning sickness sticked with me from week 7 till now at week 13 but sensitive breast seems like on and off.

2y trước

take care too and wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy :)