First Pregnancy!

Hi Mummies! This is my first pregnancy, I am currently at Week 6 Day 4. What are the things that I should avoid doing or eating at this point of time? Keep having heartburn feeling and cramps, have went for my first doctor appointment at KKH. Doctor say it’s all good. But still quite nervous. #firstbaby #1stimemom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

avoid raw food, soft eggs (unless pasteurized including milk and other dairy products), unwashed veg and fruits, junk foods, none or little amount of caffeine … go for healthy foods veg fruits proteins beans (all cooked well) these are everything for baby development as you’re at the most vulnerable stage of pregnancy. take folic acid till end of firat trimester

Read more

If heartburn like I did too during first tri, I avoid food that triggers esp spicy, greasy foods and potato, tomato etc. Ask ur gynae if it's OK for u to have Gaviscon advanced cos I had it but I took half dosage to keep food down and not to feel too much burning in the chest. Hot milk before bed and sleep upright till the heartburn goes off.

Read more

Take folic acid which is important for baby development for trim 1 . Avoid raw food , alcohol and smoking :)

Eat more … baby need nutrition