Maternity pad or overnight panties

Hi mummies as my EDD is approaching, could u pls let me know based on ur experience if it’s better to get maternity pads (madame) or overnight panties (kotex / sofy) ? I assume if use maternity pads means need to prepare disposable underwear as well? Thank u in advance☺️☺️

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hosp will provide maternity pads and disposable panties. i used those at the hosp first as i heard the maternity pads are thick, so when you sit down your wound will not hurt. changed to overnight panties at home after I finished the packs hosp gave. i bought other brands from shopee which are cheaper than kotex sofy and its comfy too

Read more
10mo trước

weimeiya sanitary period pants (purple packaging)

just wear the kotex overnight panties. the disposable underwear given by the hospital was too big for me and it keep shifting. super uncomfortable. the kotex panties is comfortable and u dont have to worry leaking at all!

overnight panties is the best. can store and use for the first few menstrual cycle after giving birth as mine was pretty heavy i bought other brands from shopee which are cheaper than kotex sofy and its comfy too

Kotex overnight panties!!! Don’t even need to bother about pad moving or staining of underwear (best part no need to wash underwear). Doesn’t stick to wound as well.

Sanitary disposable pants! super great, get a cheaper option on shopee and stock up! No leaks , no washing required and it is so comfy

just to check, can use adult diapers? worries that the kotex overnight panties may be too small (big bottom)

I use disposable underwear and normal period pad (for night use). Maternity pad is thick and uncomfortable

overnight panties for me was the best. nothing thick and uncomfortable below.

I only packed kotex overnight panties for my hospital bag

I used depends