hello mummies or daddies... Can i check with you guys have u all puchase milk cheaper $6-7 per can at those chinese medical hall shop than local supermarker ? I realize its both from Singapore but the cover is different in colour and price different is quite alot. And usually those chinese medical shop they collect back the tins or cover and rebate $0.50-$1 for each item. I wonder why do they collect back ? and will it be counterfeit milk powder even though its in Singapore ? As i read on some forum there are some fake milk powder etc.. As a first time mum i m so unsure about this.. can someone share with me your experience ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ya i do get from chinese medical hall. the price is slightly cheaper . can actually compare. i bought the milk power from ntuc . i actually snap a few shot of the tin and also their mfg from where. and when i drop by chinese medical hall . i will compare the image . mostly is to see where is the mfg and packing from which country . dun think in sg have fake milk. as sg will be very strict in this. so should be find. some medical hall their milk power is import from malaysia. can see from the tin as there will be malay wording if im not wrong. if not ca check with the chinese medical hall pp as they will just tell u . issit local or malaysia stock .

Read more