Cravings during 10 weeks plus

Hi any mummies are craving for ice milk tea? I was wondering if it’s okay to drink milk tea once in awhile at 10 weeks plus? As my cravings are very unhealthy like spicy boat noodle, fast foods and even tunas and cheese but some shops we aren’t able to know if cheese and milk was pasteurized or not. Makes me rather#advicepls upset

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My gynae told me “why restrict! Go and drink what you want, but obviously don’t go and drink it everyday later kena GD then you know” 😂 Anyways I’ve had lots of bubble milk tea, mala, macdonalds, instant noodles you name it I most probably ate it. I was craving for coke, cakes and mala 24/7 😩. My baby turned out fine and healthy, she’s 2.6KG at birth and I gained 18 kg (looks like I absorbed the calories myself well 🤨).

Read more
5mo trước

Ya maybe get a cup to share with hubby then drink abit to ease the cravings. For those with sugar options, I always opted 70% sugar prepregnancy, took 25% (nasty) during pregnancy to feel less guilty 😂.

actually, i'd eat anything especially when i'm craving. i'm more on the flavourful side so i'm not too worried (as in diabetes thingy for upcoming test). plus...i feel like we shouldn't sweat too much about that. just ensure to avoid raw food. as for milk tea, i'm pretty sure it is pasteurized. i had them too and seems fine.

Read more

don't need to restrict yourself , but also try to moderate. 1. some tea contains caffeine which for now your body /baby is not able to breakdown. so moderate intake should be ok 2. sugar level. should be ok if you reduce it

Read more