Hi mummies, my child jus turned 1 yo and wanted to bring him for a swim. What should I prepare? Thanks.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I bring swim diapers, spare clothes (for both you and bub) towels (I bring 2). If the pool you're going to doesn't have toys, some water toys might be fun too. She goes to an indoor pool so it's heated and she's protected from the sun!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21801)

Swim diapers Diapers Towel Spare clothing Milk I usually let baby wear his swim diapers, all ready walk to the pool. Let baby play for about 15 minutes then we will come out. Ill change him and give him milk.

Read more
8y trước

Thanks mummy, how long can baby swim? Every 15mins interval for 1 hr? How about lotion or sun block? Need to apply anything before or after?

Thành viên VIP

Swimming diapers. Try to start off with 30 mins of swim time for a start. Once baby is done with swimming and washing up, give him a bottle of milk to warm themselves up

Thành viên VIP

Swim diapers, sunscreen for baby, snacks after the swim, drinking water, milk & a jacket to keep the baby warm after his bath

my 9 month old swims abt an hour every session. u can apply sun block but i always forget :X u may need a float too

8y trước

Thanks mummy. Can babies apply the same sunblock as us?

Sunblock, swim diapers, swimmers, float and you're off :)

thanks