Implantation Bleeding or Period

Hi mummies, check with you guys. How do we know if we're having period or implantation bleeding. Can we take the test to check if we're pregnant? I used to have spotting two days ago. And also now theres like blood when i had an intercourse with my husband. Is that period or :(

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When was your last period? Are you regular? My last menstrual period was 7 Jan and I’m quite irregular. On 12 Feb I noticed pinkish spotting the kind that would indicate my period is coming so I wore my pad as usual and waited the whole day. 13 Feb still no sign of period coming. 14 Feb I decided to do a test on my clearblue kit in the afternoon and turned out positive. My first appt with KKH was 26 Feb and doc said I was 5 weeks 4 days through a pelvis ultrasound. Really not sure how it was counted cause based on LMP (last menstrual period) I should be about 7 weeks (I think?) on my KKH appt. So depends on how regular you are. Are you TTC? Maybe wait for another week or end of the month. Blood during intercourse could indicate a small tissue tear, but does it hurt? Sometimes I get some traces of blood after intercourse previously but that didn’t alarm me. And there was once or twice my period would come just one day (not so much blood at all) and that’s it. If you’re worried, can check with you doc after your “normal” waiting period.

Read more
4y trước

I think its my period. Cause theres a clot. Implantation bleeding dont usually has the blood clot. 😢 Any tips trying to conceive?

Thành viên VIP

Best to consult your gynaecologist...