Preparing for overseas trip

Hello mummies , can anyone let me know what i should bring if bringing my LO aboard? And how do you guys Sterilise your baby bottle? How does sterilisation tablets works?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I find the portable Uv Steriliser bulky so I always use the steriliser bag. there are a few brands but I buy the Medela one. Just need to place bottle in the bag. Typically can fit 2 large size Avent bottles. Pour some tap water at a certain amt and microwave it. If no microwave, use sterliser tablet. You wld need to soak it for a certain time first before putting in bottles. This takes longer than the microwave bag method. And I don't really like the smell of sterile water as there's a lil chlorine smell.

Read more

I also want to know. My baby daddy is from another county too and I intend to bring her there where she is 4-5 months old. Was thinking of using sterilisation tablets too, but I’m not sure if it works as well if their primary source of washing / bathing water has a rusty smell to it?

I brought my beaba warmer/sterilizer. But have to note it wun dry entirely so ya… how old is ur LO?

10mo trước

Ah ic… mine was 1yr plus when we bring her to bkk..

Theres also such thing as sterlizer bag, like a cooler bag, but its for sterilizing.

10mo trước

Any recommendation?

Influencer của TAP

portable uv steriliser