Hi mummies, after reading the article of how SCDF delivered the baby at home, i'm kinda scared if i were to be stuck in the same situation. Can your share the experience of your natural birth? Eg: Feeling contraction pain and rushed to hospital, bloody show, water bag burst...etc

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Usually FTM the labour will not be that fast. The mummy that delivered at home was a second time mum. with experience that her first labour was a fast one too. Once you have a bloody show, you can prepare to go hosp. Have a meal shower and prep. But once u have contractions, time it, when it's 10mins apart u can make ur way down already. 5mins apart u shld be at hosp already!

Read more

Ftm here. N water bag broke at home when I'm alone. Quickly take towel wallet Hp n dash out of the house. Cried otw there cuz I watched too much drama n thinking my LO not gonna make it. Lol so apparently water bag burst u got at least 1 hour before rushing to hosp I would suggest don't wait until ur contraction gets too unbearable. Time ur contraction

Read more
7y trước

Meaning to say, once water bag burst best is to rush to hospital immediately?

Are you a FTM? usually FTM labour won't be this fast.

7y trước

Nope 2nd time. First pregnancy was induced and delivered within 3 hrs.

Thành viên VIP

I scare of that too!