My Mother in law recommended me to read the Bhagavad Gita during pregnancy. I did it but why do you think it helps?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Read any book, it's good for you. You will have an ample amount of time during pregnancy. People rate books higher than TVs :). It's your time, spend it wisely. As far as Bhagavad Gita is concerned it's a very good source of filtered wisdom. It will definitely help you whether it will help your kid or not is another question. If you feel happy the kid inside you will feel happy. It's a part of you and will experience some extent of you emotions be it happiness or sadness. Try to be healthy, happy and cheerful. As the Gita says: Karmanye Vadhikaraste, Ma phaleshou kada chana – You have the right to perform your actions, but you are not entitled to the fruits of the actions. Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani – Do not let the fruit be the purpose of your actions, and therefore you won’t be attached to not doing your duty.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11437)

reading any book that makes you feel good is absolutely perfect for a pregnancy reading. just avoid reading books that have any distressing scenes that may distress you or make you think or worry too much :)

There is no harm in reading any book that relaxes your mind. During pregnancy, books that reinforce positivity should be read. Bhagwad Geeta is one such book!

If it relaxes you then you could do it just for the sake of it. Anything positive will impact your child positively.

It’s considered good to read positive and religious literature during pregnancy

Just take a pinch of a salt! No harm reading

Positive energy and for better well being