This morning while changing my baby girl's diaper, I noticed that her genital is super red. Yesterday I let her try the Drypers Touch for the first time for about 4 hours then changed back to her Merries diaper before sleeping. After noticing that her genital is super red this morning I applied nappy rash cream and let her wear cloth nappy instead. But while changing her nappy again I noticed that there is slight abrasion. Has anyone encounter this before? Any suggestions?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

could be your baby is sensitive to drypers. drypers makes my baby skin red too. apply the nappy rash cream consistently. it should go away in a couple of days. just try not to rub that area too much as can be painful and change the diapers consistently.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12186)

Did you eat anything different that day? It happened to me once before and I realised it was probably cause of the diet I had (spicy Thai food).