Diaper Rash

hello. My 1 month old baby has been screaming in pain everytime she poo. I noticed that there are red spots around her anus. Is it diaper rash? How many days does it take to recover? I've been spamming diaper cream. Thank you in advance.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! Yes it happened to mine too and unfortunately it is diaper rash. Best to keep that tushy as dry and clean as possible which means faster diaper changes, thicker barrier cream applied and air the bum as much as possible in between diaper changes. I also started using stronger diaper cream and saw improvement (only for a day unfortunately) then it worsened again. Breaks my heart but it's something that all babies will inevitably go thru :(

Read more
2t trước

hello thank you for replying 😭 how many days it typically takes? so poor thing keeps screaming in pain..

My 1 month had diaper rash as well, used drapolene on him doesn't help & got worse like blisters.In bet will clean him with tap water & air the bum. Changed to Desitin,the purple type (contains Zinc Oxide),it works tremendously for him. Hope this helps Mummy 😊

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5235857)

Cleaning bum regularly with a damp cloth helped for us… we also applied vaseline layer on top of the diaper rash cream. It creates an extra layer of wetness protection

hey ladies try washing his bum2 instead of solely relying on wet wipes. I think it helps to keep the area clean and wipe thoroughly before wearing pampers