D&C (Dilation and curettage) surgery process

Hello mommy Last Wednesday I was natural miscarriage my potato TT I made an appointment with my private clinic doctor on last Saturday after 4-day of miscarriage to check any tissues are still inside my virginal, because my blood didn’t really come out much as other mommy TT. Why can’t immediately do D&C. Reason is, if we insist want on the day or EMERGENCY . Virginal Cervix will be BROKEN & Couldn’t use in the future . so~ my doctor put the pill into my virginal to loose the muscle at virginal door to ease the procedure for D&C . Normally after 24-hours can do the procedure but because the clinic is off on Sunday, so we doing on Monday. On the evening after the pill, I have very bad cramps and lower back pain. After take x2 panadol active fast with a nap of 2-hours, I feel better. That process just like you want to go period Day-1 . After the pill in my virginal for 12hrs. My blood is way more a lot than previous days. Overall on the day I feel better. Coming on today D&C procedure. Fasting for 12-hours beforehand. Pee as clean as you can. Take off all changing into operation robe. Acknowledge on anesthetic injection (full body sleep). Lying on the bed waiting doctor to give me a shot of anesthetic. There the operation start. Proceed take less than 30-minutes. But my anesthetic still make me so dizzy + nausea after 1.5 hours. My operation was very smooth. Doctor told me everything was clean off. Comeback for scanning next week for follow up checking . Take medication and pantang D&C is to clean out the tissue. Link : https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/dilation-and-curettage/about/pac-20384910 My doctor : POLIKLINIK & SURGERI DR ROSHEN 016-607 7891 https://maps.app.goo.gl/M1eUHnQD4xX58Q2c7?g_st=ic I will share my after effects of D&C. Thank you . WL #firstmom #miscariagge #dandc #Dilationandcurettage #GiveLove #support

D&C (Dilation and curettage) surgery process
4 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

get well soon

2y trước

Thanks sis 💜