Hi mommy can check why I'm always hungry in the middle of the night I hardly can have enough sleep through out the night and keep on going to the toilet. Is it normal?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, being hungry is due to the higher metabolic rate due to pregnancy so u may feel hungrier easier. Going to the toilet is due to the expanding uterus pressing on the bladder and it will only become more frequent. What I did was to have some Low GI food in the late evening - abt 8/9+ I will eat sweet potatoe and I wasn't hungry in the night or crazy hungry in the morning. Toilet wise just cut down on the liquid 1+hr before sleeping. But I love drinking water so I am the kind that must drink before sleep - caz I find I will thirsty and need to wake up n drink

Read more
8y trước

thanks mommy for the info 😃

You are not alone. When I was in my first and second trimester, every night I ate during midnight and never once I am not hungry. I got hard time getting to sleep too. So I usually sleep at 4am or 5am, and get up early to have my breakfast and sleep through the afternoon. Frequently going to the toilet during pregnancy is normal. Don't worry too much. Until now I am in my thrid trimester I still eat after 12am and more frequent trip to the toilet too..

Read more
8y trước

thanks mommy for the info 😃

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19289)

Hahahaha... Yes baby is. Pressing on your pelvis thus there is a constant urge to go to the toilet. How many weeks are you now?