work from home mom

hi mommies, for work from home jobs, possible to get a salary of 2.6k? im currently getting this pay range and considering to change once i give birth. but im not sure of the pay range.. cant afford to get a pay cut

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! It depends on your field of work. I used to work on site and earn $3.7k. Now that I’m just doing research at home ever since the birth of my little one, I’m getting $3.5K. $200 short due to transportation benefits being cut.

Influencer của TAP

Work salary will depend on your job scope. There are many companies offering work from home options today. You just need to negotiate for the role and responsibilities vs your salary and working conditions. Good luck!

Hi.. What type of job are you doing now? Depends on the field. You can look up at freelance website or apply the position that offers work from home. Nowadays quite common for companies to offer that option.

Influencer của TAP

A lot of factors contribute to the salary range. The kind of job responsibilities you are doing, will you be required to go to office if needed, is it a task based or time based job scope etc

Hello mum, I think the salary range depends a lot on the kind of work-profile. May be you can reach out to Linkedin and talk to some mums who are working from home already?

Thành viên VIP

2.6k includes CPF It depends on your years of experience and job scope. I would consider it fair pay for some roles like bookkeeping, writing etc

depending on your work, it's hard to put a "fixed salary" on work from home/freelance jobs

Thành viên VIP

Well, i guess its hard to get that figure..

It really depends what job your looking for

I would love to learn of such job though