Im from Singapore. Any work from home jobs for currently employed mummies? I'm intending to further my studies so wanna have more savings before I start studying under No Pay Leave...

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

What are you good in? You can start your own little business from home. I see some mummies buying stuff from China suppliers and selling them in sg. If you are good with your hands, you can make crafts to sell on carousell. Or sewing stuff to sell. Some mums also do baking at home to sell. But i think baking need licence though. Maybe can share what kind of interests or skills you have?

Read more

You can join this website called mumsatwork.net or careermums.com.sg. Sometimes they have such job opportunities for stay at home mums. Will also be good to get in touch with local online publishers to see if they have such vacancies if you are keen in writing or media publishing related jobs.

Thành viên VIP

Yea I think if you are holding a full time job and have a kid to look after too, it's gonna be really hard to have a 2nd job. Writing may be a good way to go if you can write well. At least no investment is needed, only time and you can write whenever you get pockets of free time.

Thanks all for replying:) I like crafting.. But with the hectic schedule of working n looking after lo after work n weekends, dun really have luxury of time haha...also I'm worried that if I work from home, the $ I invest in is more than I earn..

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4158)

Thành viên VIP

Depends on your skill sets. Lots of job opportunities for writers, social media community managers (handling businesses Facebook pages), graphic designers.

Thanks! How can I go about searching for such jobs?:)

thanks all! :)