At what age did you send baby to IFC

Hi mommies, at which age did you send your baby to Infant Care ? And how are they coping during the first few weeks ? For a start how often did you send them a week? And usually what do we need to bring in their bag. Ill be delivering this month, an IFC just called me about an available slot, however its one month before my intended registration month. cause the centre told me they dont have slot for early next year, only end of this year. And so far no other centre have called me. Its also a month before my work resumes, however baby would only be 2 months plus and im feeling a little guilty that ill be sending him so early age to somewhere foreign altho my maternity will only end a month later. Any mommies going thru the same and how was it ? Im scared if i give this a miss, itll be harder to get slot anywhere else and itll be a problem once i start work. #advicepls #firsttimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I sent my ger to ifc at 5mth plus coz finally there is slot. My ger from first day goes for full day. For my num 2, we plan to send him to ifc by feb… im due in end nov..