No symptoms, should i be worried?

Hi mommies and mommies-to-be. I am currently 6 weeks pregnant, and i realised that my symptoms are slowly easing. It comes and go but not as bad as when i was 4 or 5 weeks pregnant. Previously i had nausea, frequent urination, sore boobs, smell aversion. Should i be worried? :/

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi there, just to share my experience. back when i was pregnant in my first trimester, i also felt that my symptoms were easing and thought nothing of it. i ended up with a missed miscarriage when there was no more heartbeat detected at my week 9 scan. i really hope that is not the case for you 🙏🏻

I am 27 weeks now and have had no morning sickness at all, and sore boobs only in the first trimester. Baby is growing well and fine. Every pregnancy is different and the symptoms come and go at different times for everyone. Don’t be worried! ❤️

I had no symptoms throughout my entire pregnancy. Only slight sore boobs that went away after week 6, and occasionally feeling bloated. No nauseous and never vomit throughout the entire 9 months. Baby is born healthy full term.

Hi! Symptoms can come and go 😊 My nausea went away after week 8 and I never had any MS till week 38. Sore boobs on and off. Frequent urination started as I entered trimester 2 😊

Hi. Just sharing my experience, my symptoms were suddenly gone that time and I lost my baby at week 8 scan that time as no heartbeat was detected.